Membership Benefits: We make it flying easier.
- - Members only access to aircraft reducing scheduling conflicts.
- - 24/7 office access for the social aspects of aviation, flight planning, and amenities.
- Tach hour billing and savings on every flight
- Low overnight fees
- Instructor rates $35/hour for checkouts and BFR's. Advanced training $40/hour
- FREE use of the clubs RedBird TD2 modern certified simulator.
-- No fuel surcharges, or over-charging to protect from higher fuel cost.
Membership Costs: (fly as little as 1 hour a month and save including all fees and requirements)
- - One time membership sign up fee $300
- Monthly dues $75
- ** Renters Insurance (under $175) AOPA Link or other carrier (Inexpensive coverage to protect you!)
** Special low rates for pilot couples and families
Have your own aircraft, or want to be a social member? Call and discuss today.
- One time membership sign up fee $100
- Monthly dues $50
- All social members have access to facility, club seminars, and access to club instructors.
** Trade up to full membership and only pay the difference
Club instructors are available at our club rates. They help members earn additional ratings and maintain proficiency. Fly more for less with Tach time billing.