Stay proficient on both Analog 6 Pack or G1000 Panel
- Procedures : Engine Start, Taxi, Run up, Take off,
Cruise, Decent, landing, and shutdown.
- Approaches : Practice any published approach into any
airport in the world.
- Complex Aircraft : Landing gear procedures, constant speed prop.
- High Performance Aircraft : Engine management procedures.
Certified FAA Training device:
- Primary training: Use for up to 2.5 hours of flight time.
- Instrument rating: Use for up to 16 hours of flight time.
Save up to $2,000 towards your rating.
- Currency: Use to stay IFR current. Log practice approaches and sharpen your skills. Fly published approaches into any airport you choose. In seconds set weather to minimums and log your approaches. Fly in weather you don't always fly and build experience.
RedBird TD2 Simulator
G1000 and Analog panels
The RedBird TD2 simulator is certified for members to log their own instrument practice approaches in IMC weather. Earn your Instrument rating and use the simulator for up to 16 hours of the flight time with your instructor.
The RedBird TD2 is FREE to use for ALL members!
Palm Beach Flight Club provides preferred aircraft, membership plans, and training equipment for our members.